healow TeleVisits offer a unique and intuitive experience for patients, while offering physicians integrated access to the same clinical tools used in the office.
Click here for the instructions or follow them below.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers
- If using a desktop – webcam and speakers / microphone
Method 1: Logging into TeleVisit from the Patient Portal on your computer
1. You will need to log into the patient portal https://mycw106.ecwcloud.com/portal14433/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp with your username and password to start the scheduled TeleVisit appointment:
2. Once you are logged into the patient portal you will see the scheduled TeleVisit in your patient dashboard:
3. Click on Join TeleVisit to start the appointment - you will be prompted to answer a questionnaire. Click Submit Questionnaire after completing it.
4. Next, you will be prompted to enter your vitals. Then, click Submit Vitals.
5. Once you enter in your vitals, a software compatibility check will be run to ensure that the webcam and audio functions on your tablet / computer will work for TeleVisit appointment:
6. Once this has been completed you will just need to click on start TeleVisit – this will alert your provider that they can now start the TeleVisit appointment
7. You will then be placed in the waiting room for your provider is ready to start the TeleVisit appointment:
Method 2: Logging into TeleVisit from the email confirmation/notification
1. You will receive a confirmation email after scheduling a TeleVisit appointment with your provider and you will also receive a notification email before the appointment time.
2. Click on “Join this TeleMed Appointment directly” link. You will be prompted to answer the questionnaires (if applicable). When you finish, click on “Submit Questionnaire” button.
3. Next, you will be prompted to enter in your vitals (optional). Click on “Submit Vitals” when you finish.
4. A software compatibility check will be run to ensure that the webcam and audio functions, browser, video connection, and bandwidth on your tablet or computer will work for TeleVisit appointment. When it has been completed, click on “Proceed” button.
5. Click on “Start TeleVisit” - this will alert your provider that you are ready and they can now start the TeleVisit appointment.
6. You will then be placed in the virtual waiting room.
Method 3: Logging into TeleVisit from healow app on your phone
1. Download the healow app on your phone and search for our practice by entering the practice code: CAAJAD
2. Click Search button. You will now see our practice name
3. Log into healow app with your patient portal credentials
4. Go to the appointments tab on healow app
5. In the My Appointments section, click on the TeleVisit icon under the appointment time
6. Click on the Start TeleVisit button on the bottom of the screen
7. Answer a questionnaire, click on Submit Questionnaire to move on to the next step
8. Enter your vitals, click on Submit Vitals to move on to the next step
9. Once vitals have been submitted, click on Start TeleVisit
10. Once you click Start TeleVisit, your doctor will be notified that you are ready for the visit. You will then be connected to your doctor.